Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Avon Lady Is Here To Stay

When it comes to putting advertising on blogs people are divided. Many say it hinders the blogs and others say it has worked for them.You may have noticed some changes around here. Since the blogs are getting to be a month old, it is time to add advertising.


When I first started the my blogs 'Diary Of A Mad Avon Lady' and 'A Business Woman's Story', I wasn’t thinking about making money with them. I have never been paid for my writing and now I am excited that I may be. I have increased motivation and the blogs are starting to feel established.


I will continue to bring Avon Representatives the highest quality of information on how to run their Avon business. Therefore, click to follow these blogs and check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment