Avon Representative, have you set your goals? Are you ready to start on them? What will ensure that you actually stay on your desired path?
It is easy for a Avon Representative to get off the path. It is also easy to get all wrapped in stuff that happens in the everyday life of a Avon Representative. When you do set goals and establish ways to get where you want to go, how do you stay on track?
When you have clear goals (goals here refer to both personal and Avon Representative business goals) that you want to achieve, it is easier to take the steps to achieve them. You are given a motivation to act towards your goals. But over time a Avon Representative can lose sight of their goals. This makes motivation go out the window.
So what can a Avon Representative do?
Here Are 6 Tips To Keep You On Track
1. Write your Avon Representative goals on paper and keep them in front of you. You may want to tape them to your computer.
2. Break your Avon Representative goals up into small tasks. I have said this before, don’t try to tackle your goal all at once. Break it up into small steps. Work on one step a day.
3. Shout your Avon Representatives goals to the world. Tell people who are important to you what your goals are and ask them to check up on you in the future.
4. Make your Avon Representative goals real and possible. See yourself completing the goal.
5. Do only the goals that inspire you. Not what you or others think you should be doing.
6. When you reach a goal celebrate. But also set another goal. You will always be able to think of another goal you want to achieve.
At times, a Avon Representative will get off track from your goals. When you find yourself off the track, ask yourself "What I am doing right now?” “Am I working towards or away from my goals?” Once you start to take small steps to achieve your top priorities, you will gain more confidence. This in the end will give you more power over your time management skills.
Are you a Avon Representative working towards their goals or have you fallen off the path? Do these 6 tips seem like they will help you to stay on track?
Do your part! Digg, Reddit, Share, Stumbleupon and Tweet This Post.
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT! CLICK FOLLOW IN THE RIGHT SIDE-BAR TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG!
Links To Other Resources
Be Sure To Visit My Other Avon Representative Blog
Diary of a Mad Avon Lady
Go There Now